Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hezbollah Answers Israeli Offensive With Rocket Attacks

Hey you know what retaliate all you want Hezbollah, you aren't going to win, you have no chance of winning. Israel does absolutely everything you want, they pull out, they give you this and that.....and what do you do, you kidnap their soldiers. Nice...real nice guys.
------------------------
Oklahoma dismisses starting QB Bomar:
Tsk tsk tsk......what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!.
Well, they either aren't very smart, or they're really bad cheaters. hee hee
----------------------------
Congress set to battle over offshore drilling plans:
Guys, guys,
there is plenty of oil here they've already found it, it's in Alaska. It won't bother a thing if you say screw the enviro-whacko's, throw out Slick Willie's craaaaaaap legislation he got passed, and just go do it.
Plenty o' oil for us.
-------------------------
Guard Dog Goes 'Berserk,' Shreds Elvis Presley's Teddy Bear::
Hmmmm......well I guess that puppy won't be anybody's "Teddy Bear" he probably isn't going to be "ain't nothin' but a hound dog" too much longer either.
Bad.
hee hee.
-----------------------
So,
how we all doin'? Gettin' thru the heat? I know I haven't been being very regular with my blog entries, but it's so damn hot in our warehouse all day, I just don't feel like doing it when I get home. When the heat breaks, I 'll be back to a little more regualr entries.... two or three a week anyway....and the A/C went out in my car...so it's really hot 45 min. drive home.
I know, I know.......your fingers are playing "My heart bleeds for you" on the worlds tiniest stereo.
Well, let not your heart be troubled, I'll muddle thu it...somehow.
Anyway, have a good evening.....I'll catch you again before the end of the week!
GO HAWKS!
D C
-------------------------------

No comments: